RentForFun had a super fun and productive week. We sent out numerous happy customers in nice RV’s For Rent, we encountered some interesting and fun RV repair challenges, and worked on selling our customers consignment sales RVs by showing them to qualified interested buyers.
RV Rental Summary
We sent out the following rentals
- Our 31′ Freelander Class C RV Rental got to go on a trip from Boise down to Las Vegas Nevada and back.
- Our 26′ Jayco Redhawk Class C RV Rental got to go on a short trip from Nampa to Jordan Valley and back.
- The 24′ Outdoors Travel Trailer Rental got to go visit Twin Falls and possibly see Shoshone Falls while there.
- The 24′ All Aluminum Enclosed Trailer Rental got to help some nice people move their household out of the Boise area after selling their house.
- The 22′ Enclosed Trailer For Rent got to help a nice family move into the area from Sacramento, CA to Meridian ID.
RV Repair Summary
- The most interesting repair we got to do this week would probably have to be an electrical troubleshooting repair on a 5th wheel travel trailer. The customer complained that while he was hooked up to shore power or had power from his 7-pin connector on his truck, he was able to have power inside, as soon as he didn’t have external power his batteries would die immediately, cutting all power inside the RV. The interesting part about this particular electrical troubleshooting problem was that his slide-outs still worked. We went through our diagnostic procedure and found the problem at a shorted out short stop circuit breaker that had a loose wire that burned up. Wiring and electrical troubleshooting can be really fun on RVs because there’s so many potential break points. The customer was so happy with this repair that he also had us do an RV Solar Panel Install.
- Another fun upgrade we got to do this week was adding aftermarket door handles to two Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Side-By-Sides. We also got to pickup a couple of new sets of Kanati Mongrels with beautiful bead-lock rims. The customer also had us install a quick pump off-road jack for his enclosed trailer, along with a nice milwaukee portable impact gun so he can change out his wheels while on the go. The installation of the jack looks really clean and will help him stay organized.
- We also got to install two side access panels for our partners at KTSY Radio Station inside of their portable sound studio enclosed trailer, these will allow them to route their electrical cords from exterior power hook-ups to power equipment inside of the sound station.
RV Sales Summary
- We showed our beautiful 24′ Coachmen Leprechaun 240 FS to several customers looking for a fun Class C.
- We also test drove our fun 24′ Coachman Orion P24RB with some interesting customers looking for a small but fully self contained RV to travel down to Colorado and back to visit their friends and family.