Vanderhall Carmel GTS For Sale - Jean Grey Exterior and Ida Rose Interior
Starting At: $49,950.00
Price not inclusive of Tax, License, Doc, Delivery and Setup Fees
Carmel GTS Features
- 1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder Turbo
- Push Button Start
- Removable Capshade
- 6 Speed Auto Trans with Paddle Shifters
- Cruise Control
- Boost and Shift Gauge
- Heated Seats
- Machine Faced 19” Wheels
- Tan Leather: Only available with Red, Blue, and Black exteriors
- Cranberry Leather: Only available with White or Grey exteriors
- Stainless Dead Pedal
- Wooden Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Center
- Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- Four Piston Brembo Brakes
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
6 speed automatic Transmission with paddle shifters and shift gauge
- Paddle shifters enable semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to tap left to downshift or tap right to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as driver utilizes the paddle shifters.
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
push button start
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
Gear select and boost gauge are both standard on the new Carmel
Battery cut-off switch
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A. The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit, when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible, to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, steering wheel and mirror uprights elegantly trim the Carmel GTS.